Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The Zoola Support is an amazing outdoor pillow for your back and goes great with our furniture.
This awesome outdoor support pillow is the perfect piece to add to any outdoor lounge chair or Beads sofa, or use it by itself. It provides firm but accommodating support so you can bask in the sun and not feel like you’ve been resting on a rock.
The Zoola Support is small enough you can easily fit it into most vehicles to bring on any of your outdoor journeys. Lying on the beach, hanging out on your deck and camping have never felt so good on your body. This versatile pillow can be used to enhance any of your daily activities such as reading, drawing, or having a snack. The Zoola Support is especially excellent for expecting mothers, providing unsurpassed support to make that 9 month journey a little easier and a little more relaxing.
The Zoola Support features all of the awesomely comfortable features you have come to expect from Yogibo, with our special body conforming frictionless beads and now an awesome quick drying outdoor cover.
This wonderfully durable cover is made with UV stabilizers and an embedded layer of Polyurethane for excellent water resistancy. If you want to go lie under the sprinkler on those unbearably hot summer days or if you accidentally spill your cool iced tea, no worries, just wipe it away and give your washing machine a much need vacation. And for those heavy duty messes the outer cover easily zips off and can be machine washed and dried with no heat. This super Support comes in a variety of fun, funky, and fresh colors to match any activity.
The perfect back pillow that completely conforms to your back with no pressure points.
Durable and Water Resistant
Soft, durable and washable covers. Water resistant and UV protected.
Use backwards also as a lap desk
Use on your Yogibo, bed, couch or even on the floor!
|Cover||PU Coated Polyester 92% / Spandex 8¼|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13¼|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||96L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.ã€
*Measured when placed on the floor.ã€
- Do not float your Zoola on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Zoola as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicates cycleâ€. Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Zoola products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.