Looking for a new color for your Zoola Support? Get this extra cover and do that in with just an outer cover change. The outer covers have a zipper on the outside away from you and are removable for cleaning or changing covers.
If you want to lend a new style to your next barbeque this is the way to do that. You can go from one cover to another when it is time for a full washing versus wiping it off with a damp cloth.
These Zoola outer Beads sofa covers can also be placed on the indoor Yogibo Support to make an outdoor chair to own the poolside. It can be either placed over the Yogibo Support Cotton cover or you can remove the Yogibo cotton cover and replace it with this one.
Measures the same as the indoor Support about 3 by 3 by 1 foot high with a zipper along the side.
|PU Coated Polyester 92% / Spandex 8¼
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Do not float your Zoola on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Zoola as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Zoola products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.