The Zoola Max is our bestselling Max, prepped for the great outdoors.
Our largest outdoor Beads sofa, it can be used as a chair, a recliner, a sofa or even a bed for those lazy summer naps. As with all Yogibo bags, it completely conforms to your body, eliminating pressure points. Lightweight and portable, it’s the perfect lounging option for any deck, patio, pool area. The removable cover is durable, water-resistant, UV-safe and machine washable.
The only furniture that completely conforms to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. Water resistant and UV protected.
Can be used as a chair, a recliner, a bed and even a couch.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Max weighs 18lbs and takes up only 4sqft when standing it up.
|Cover||PU Coated Polyester 92% / Spandex 8%|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||415L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
*Measured when placed on the floor.
Caring for the water resistant cover
- Do not float your Zoola on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Zoola as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicates cycle”. Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Zoola products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Water resistant characteristics may decrease over time.