The only furniture that completely conforms to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable and Water resistant
Soft, durable and washable covers. Water resistant and UV protected.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Pod X weighs 14lbs and takes up only 4sqft.
For the Gamers & Readers
The perfect fully ergonomic, individual chair for reading and gaming.
|Cover||PU Coated Polyester 92% / Spandex 8¼|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13¼|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||348L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.ã€
- Do not float your Zoola on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Zoola as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Zoola products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.