Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
For those of us who work from home or enjoy using the laptop on the couch, we often have to deal with uncomfortable positioning to be able to type, our legs get over heated, and the whole situation becomes a chore.
Thankfully, our Traybo is just the ticket out of those laptop woes. With Traybo you can work on the laptop or tablet with the new built in wooden groove and enjoy the stretchy Yogibo comfort without sacrificing your patience trying to find a comfortable position to do it all in.
Great surface to place your laptop or drawing board and groove to place your tablet or phone.
Perfectly Conforms To Your Lap
Our famous Yogibo pillow makes up the bottom half.
Made with sustainable bamboo.
Use Your Laptop Safely
The bamboo disburses heat to avoid heating your lap.
|Cover||Polyester 58%/ Cotton 31% / Spandex 11%|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%|
|Removing the cover||Not possible|
|Cleaning||Clean the bamboo tray top with a wood cleaner or similar. For the cushion, wipe off dirt with a damp cloth and leave to dry.|
|Slit||29.7cm x 1.1cm|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
Differences between individual products
- Due to the characteristics of the materials, there may be uneven color or finish and some scratches may occur during the production process.
- Due to the characteristics of the materials, the product may differ slightly in color and texture.
- Customers may return or exchange products due to uneven coloring, etc. in the natural materials used. However customers shall be responsible for shipping costs.
- Care for the bamboo tray top with a wood oil based cleaner.
- The cushion cannot be removed from the bamboo tray top.
- Wipe the cushion part with water and let it dry naturally. Do not soak in water.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use in wet conditions.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.