The Yogibo support pillows are the ultimate Yogibo lounge bag accessory. Position them as you please to accommodate a variety of relaxing sitting positions.
Place it on your bed for sitting up and reading. Finally place it on top of a Yogi Mini and it is the perfect size for a mini sofa. On the Yogibo Short or Max it can be placed on the end for your new favorite chaise lounge.
The Yogibo Support Features:
> Good Back Support Makes a Great Lap Reading Desk
> Perfectly sized for placing on the Yogibo Pod X or Mini
> Removable Machine Washable Cover
> Can Purchase Extra Covers for a Different Look
Together with the Yogibo Pod X or Yogibo Mini, it creates a Yogibo Couch, an ultra-comfortable, form-fitting and supportive chair.
The perfect back pillow that completely conforms to your back with no pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. It's paws and claws friendly too.
Use backwards as a lap desk. Comfort while you work!
On your Yogibo, bed, couch or even on the floor.
|Cover||Cotton 89% / Spandex 11%|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||96L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicates cycle”. Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.