The Yogibo Short is a slightly more compact version of our Yogibo Max.
Not QUITE as tall but just as comfy. It’s the perfect-sized Beads sofa for the younger members of the house. Where the Yogibo Max is a couch/bed the Short is the perfect love seat! All the comfy, versatile awesomeness of our Max but in a slightly smaller size. The Short works to get you on cloud 9 as a couch, a recliner, a love seat, a bed, you name it! Add to that the fact that the near-frictionless microbeads and the switchable, washable covers combine to create the ONLY furniture on the market that confirms to your body with ZERO pressure points! If you love colors, comfort and versatility to the MAX but don’t have the room for a Max, the Short has got your back. It’s the perfect companion to any play room, lounge, apartment, dorm, wherever comfort is!
The only furniture to completely conform to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. Our covers are paws and claws friendly too.
The Short can be used as a chair, a recliner a kid bed and even a love seat.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Short weighs 14lbs and takes up only 3sqft when standing it up.
|Cover||Cotton 89% / Spandex 11%|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||237L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
*Measured when placed on the floor.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.