Luxe Short is an upscale bean bag experience with tons of functionality.
The Luxe Short is the same inner as the Yogibo Short, which allows you to make it into a chair, couch, bed, or recliner at a slightly smaller size than our Max line.
Introducing the Yogibo Luxe line. With Luxe, we decided to go in a somewhat minimalist and refined direction for our covers.
You still get the same stretchy Yogibo comfort, but this time with a uniquely subtle texture.
The only furniture that completely conforms to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. Our furniture is paws and claws friendly too.
Can be used as a chair, a recliner, a kid bed and a love seat.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Short weighs 14lbs and takes up only 3sqft when standing it up.
|Cover||50% cotton / 45% polyester / 5% polyurethane|
|Inner cover||87% Polyester / 13% Polyurethane|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||237L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
*Measured when placed on the floor.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.