The Luxe Pod is our luxurious bean bag chair in a "traditional" shape.
Introducing the Yogibo Luxe line. With Luxe, we decided to go in a somewhat minimalist and refined direction for our covers. You still get the same stretchy Yogibo comfort, but this time with a uniquely subtle texture.
Luxe looks just as good at home in your favorite room as it does in the most chic bedroom or apartment lounge area. And with Luxe, no two patterns are exactly the same so every piece of Luxe furniture is wholly unique to your own particular lifestyle.
The only furniture that completely conforms to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. Our furniture is paws and claws friendly too.
For the Gamers & Readers
The perfect fully ergonomic, individual chair for reading and gaming.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Pod weighs 14lbs and takes up only 4sqft.
|Cover||50% cotton / 45% polyester / 5% polyurethane|
|Inner cover||87% Polyester / 13% Polyurethane|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||290L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.