The Yogibo Pod X is a personal-sized Beads sofa perfect for reading, gaming, or just getting comfy after a long day.
The Yogibo Pod X is a slightly tweaked version of our classic Yogibo Pod, with the same functionality. It’s a personal-sized Beads sofa perfect for reading, gaming, or just getting comfy after a long day. The Pod X is more compact than the Max or Short, but just as comfortable and modular. Like all Yogibo furniture, the Pod X contains zero pressure points so there’s nothing getting in the way of you and your tickets to Relaxation-Town. Think maybe the Pod X would be just as comfy in the living room as it would in your bedroom? Worry not, the Pod X has a handle so there’s no need to lug it around like an awkward weirdo! And like all our furniture the cover is removable, washable, interchangeable!
The only furniture that completely conforms to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. Our furniture is paws and claws friendly too.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Pod X weighs 14lbs and takes up only 4sqft.
For the Gamers & Readers
The perfect, fully ergonomic individual chair for reading and gaming.
|Cover||Cotton 89% / Spandex 11%|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||290L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicates cycleâ€. Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.