Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Zoola Lounger is the perfect outdoor one-seater.
Our Yogibo Lounger is the best Beads sofa for gaming, but everybody wants to take it outside on road trips. That's where the Zoola Lounger comes in!
It's the absolute perfect one seater to throw in the back of the car for those outdoor adventures. Super lightweight, water resistant, and UV safe, it does it all!
The only furniture that completely conforms to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable and Water resistant
Soft, durable and washable covers. Water resistant and UV protected.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Lounger weighs 14lbs and takes up only 4sqft.
For the Gamers & Readers
The perfect fully ergonomic, individual chair for reading and gaming.
|Cover||PU Coated Polyester 92% / Spandex 8¼|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13¼|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||232L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.ã€
- Do not float your Zoola on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Zoola as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicates cycleâ€. Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Zoola products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.