Special-Edition Star Wars™-themed support pillow.
The Star Wars™ edition Rebel and Empire Support pillow will be your new favorite body pillow! Our award-winning Support can be used in so many ways.
Toss it on the ground in front of the TV for a gaming session, recline like a theater seat, or place it on your bed for sitting up and reading. You can even place it on top of any Yogibo beanbag, and you've got yourself the comfiest seat in the galaxy, all while showing your allegiance to the Rebel Alliance or the Evil Empire.
The Yogibo Support Features:
> Good Back Support Makes a Great Lap Reading Desk
> Perfectly sized for placing on the Yogibo Pod X or Mini
> Removable Machine Washable Cover
> Can Purchase Extra Covers for a Different Look
Together with the Yogibo Pod X or Yogibo Mini, it creates a Yogibo Couch, an ultra-comfortable, form-fitting, and supportive chair.
The Yogibo Support has an outer cover made of mostly soft natural cotton and some stretchy Spandex. Inside the Inner Cover is our unique microbeads.
The perfect back pillow that completely conforms to your back with no pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. It's paws and claws friendly too.
Use backwards as a lap desk. Comfort while you work!
On your Yogibo, bed, couch or even on the floor.
|Cotton 89% / Spandex 11%
|Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%
|Removing the cover
|Volume of beads
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.