Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The Yogibo Max is the only furniture on the market to fully conform to the user’s body with zero pressure points.
The Yogibo Max is our flagship item, the most popular, well known product we’ve made! It’s not only an incredibly comfy, versatile chair, but also a recliner, couch AND bed!
So many possibilities! The Yogibo Max is perfect for long gaming sessions, movie nights, afternoons in with a good book, or a comfy extra bed. The Max can accommodate up to 4 people at once, and when you need to make room? Just stand it up and put it in a corner, it takes up less than 4 feet of space when stood up and weighs 19 pounds. Our near-frictionless beads and washable, interchangeable covers completely conform to your body so you’ll always find that special comfy position. This also reduces pressure points and creates a “cocoon of cozinessâ€. This helps to make it perfect for pregnant women, individuals with back issues, and its frequently used as a therapeutic piece for people with sensory processing issues. What’re you waiting for? Get in on the awesomeness!
The only furniture to completely conform to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. Our covers are paws and claws friendly too.
The Max can be used as a chair, a recliner a bed and even a couch.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Max weighs 18lbs and takes up only 4sqft when standing it up.
|Cover||Cotton 89% / Spandex 11%|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||415L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
*Measured when placed on the floor.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to "Delicates cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.