The Yogibo Lounger is the perfect gaming or reading chair.
When you think about gaming for long periods of time, why settle for some stiff recliner or unnecessarily large couch where you can never seem to hit the sweet spot of pure, comfy bliss?
You need to be perfectly cozy if you’re going to 100% that backlog of PS5 games you’ve been hoarding! In comes the Yogibo Lounger. This bad boy is perfectly shaped to be the only lounge chair you’ll ever need for your game room or library. And while it’s already in the perfect reclining shape, all of our bodies are different and that’s where the signature stretchy Yogibo fabric comes in. Want to kick back or squish into it a little more? No problem, our fabric can stretch to meet your every need. Now go on, get comfy and start racking up those high scores!
The only furniture that completely conforms to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. Our furniture is paws and claws friendly too.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Lounger weighs 14lbs and takes up only 4sqft.
For the Gamers & Readers
The perfect, fully ergonomic individual chair for reading and gaming.
|Cover||Cotton 89% / Spandex 11%|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||232L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.