The perfect back pillow that completely conforms to your back with no pressure points.
Durable and Water Resistant
Soft, durable and washable covers. Water resistant and UV protected.
Use backwards also as a lap desk
Use on your Yogibo, bed, couch or even on the floor!
|Cover||PU Coated Polyester 92% / Spandex 8¼|
|Inner cover||Polyester 87% / Spandex 13¼|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
|Volume of beads||96L|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.ã€
*Measured when placed on the floor.ã€
- Do not float your Zoola on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Zoola as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicates cycleâ€. Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Zoola products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.