Special-Edition Star Wars™-themed Yogibo Short.
You don’t need to travel to a galaxy far, far away to get incredible comfort. The Yogibo Short is a slightly more compact version of our award-winning Yogibo Max! Now you can show where your allegiance lies within the Star Wars universe whenever you relax and take things a little bit more comfortably.
The special edition Rebel and Empire Short comes in two-tone colors and incorporates a unique emblem for the Rebel Alliance or the Empire. The side you choose is up to you!
The Short is the perfect-sized bean bag for the younger members of the house. Perfect for ages 4-11. The Short is the perfect love seat, whereas the Yogibo Max is a couch/bed! All our Max's comfy, versatile awesomeness but in a slightly smaller size. The Short works to get you on cloud nine as a couch, a recliner, a love seat, a bed, you name it! Add to that the frictionless microbeads and the switchable, washable covers combine to create the ONLY furniture on the market that confirms to your body with ZERO pressure points! If you love colors, comfort, and versatility to the MAX but don’t have the room for a Max, the Short has got your back. It’s the perfect companion to any play room, lounge, apartment, dorm, or wherever comfort is!
The only furniture to completely conform to your body with zero pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. Our covers are paws and claws friendly too.
The Short can be used as a chair, a recliner a kid bed and even a love seat.
Space Efficient & Light Weight
The Short weighs 14lbs and takes up only 3sqft when standing it up.
|Cotton 89% / Spandex 11%
|Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%
|Removing the cover
|Volume of beads
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
*Measured when placed on the floor.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.