The Yogibo Roll is a multi-purpose support pillow. It makes a fantastic body pillow.
Buzzfeed says that the "Yogibo Roll takes body pillows to the next level" as one of its 28 Cozy Things You Need for Your Bedroom and Dose calls it an "incredibly soft & squishy body pillow you won't want to let go of".
On its own, it is a great addition to a child's bedroom or playroom, but when combined with the Yogibo Max, the Roll becomes a stylish and comfortable back for the sofa or love seat option. Its unique design also provides unsurpassed support for women who are pregnant or nursing.
Molds To You
The perfect back pillow that completely conforms to your back with no pressure points.
Durable & Washable
Soft, durable and washable covers. It's paws and claws friendly too.
Use as back pillow for your couch or bed, and also as a full size body pillow.
On your Yogibo, bed, couch or even on the floor.
|Cotton 89% / Spandex 11%
|Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%
|Removing the cover
|Volume of beads
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.