Luxe Support is the ultimate chic-looking supportive pillow no matter where you relax.
Combine with a Max, Short, or Pod X to improve your Yogibo experience.
Introducing the Yogibo Luxe line. With Luxe, we decided to go in a somewhat minimalist and refined direction for our covers. You still get the same stretchy Yogibo comfort, but this time with a uniquely subtle texture.
Luxe looks just as good at home in your favorite room as it does in the chicest bedroom or apartment lounge area. And with Luxe, no two patterns are the same, so every piece of Luxe furniture is wholly unique to your particular lifestyle.
The perfect back pillow that completely conforms to your back with no pressure points.
Durable and Water Resistant
Soft, durable and washable covers. Water resistant and UV protected.
Use backwards also as a lap desk
Use on your Yogibo, bed, couch or even on the floor!
|50% cotton / 45% polyester / 5% polyurethane
|87% Polyester / 13% Polyurethane
|Removing the cover
|Volume of beads
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.ã€
*Measured when placed on the floor.ã€
- Do not float your Luxe on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Luxe as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Luxe products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.