Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Want to try a different color on your Zoola Max? This is the way to do that. The outer covers are zippered and removable to clean or change covers. If you want to rock a new style this is the way to do that.
Also it allows you to go from one cover to another when it is time for washing. These Zoola outer Beads sofa covers can also be placed on a Yogibo Max to make an outdoor chair to own your next patio party. It can be either placed over the Yogibo Max Cotton cover or you can remove the Yogibo cotton cover and replace it with this one. Measures the same as the indoor Max about 6 by 2 by 2 feet with a zipper along the side.
|Cover||PU Coated Polyester 92% / Spandex 8¼|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Do not float your Zoola on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Zoola as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicates cycleâ€. Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Zoola products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.