Outdoor cover for your existing Yogibo Lounger, or maybe a new color for your existing Zoola Lounger!
|Cover||PU Coated Polyester 92% / Spandex 8¼|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Do not float your Zoola on water or intentionally pour water on it.
- Water may seep through the fabric in the area near the zipper.
- Never use Zoola as a flotation device or pool boat.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- As Zoola products have been treated with a water-resistant finish, there is a possibility that if the Spin Cycle is used that this may result in damage to the washing machine. Do NOT use the Spin Cycle.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.