Yogibo Roll Smile the ergonomically curved body pillow.
The Roll Smile works brilliantly as a body pillow thanks to its subtle, curved form. It can serve as excellent back support for other Yogibo bean bags, couches, and the bed, or anywhere you need a bit of a bolster. The curve roll has super-soft washable fabric with our magic Yogibo filling to conform to your body perfectly.
The Roll Smile works as a fantastic contouring body pillow, a comforting bolster support, or a unique headrest. Try combining it with the Yogibo Max for the ultimate relaxation experience.
Filled with our extra fine-grade fibers and beads, the Roll Smile is whisper-quiet and super squishy. This means it perfectly adapts to any seating position or body type!
As with all of our covers, the Roll Smile cover can be switched with other colors for variety and washed and dried, so you can always have a fresh, clean start to your relaxation!
The Roll Smile's unique shape is perfect for support on the couch, bed, or even chair. And thanks to it's size, it won't take up too much space either. Get creative wherever you decide to use it.
|Cover||89% cotton, 11% polyurethane|
|Inner cover||87% polyester, 13% polyurethane|
|Filling||EPS (Expanded polystyrene foam) beads 80% / Polyester 20%|
|Removing the cover||Possible|
*Dimensions are a guide only and may vary from product to product.
- Only the outer cover is washable.
- Set the washing machine to “Delicate cycle". Wash in cold water only.
- Do not wash together with any other items.
- Do not use bleach.
- After washing, dry in a clothes dryer on a low temperature setting, or dry flat in a shady place.
- Do not iron.
- If your Yogibo loses its shape, top up the inner with the separately sold replenishment beads.
- The zipper has been removed from the inner zip (safety zipper).
- When topping up the beads, thread a paperclip or similar through the eyelet at the end of the zipper as a replacement for the zipper pull, and unzip slowly and carefully so that the beads do not spill out.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, perspiration, water, friction, etc. may result in fading or color transfer.
- Be particularly careful to avoid your Yogibo coming into direct contact with light colored items.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there may be some fiber shedding.